Benefits of Getting a Bottle Service
- You can get in fast, without the need to fall in line;
- You have real estate, a place where you can sit, place your things (but you have to see to it that your valuables are within your reach, since things are often stolen at tables);
- This service includes alcohol and entry (which costs almost as much as general admission and buying drinks at the bar);
- If you are a guy, you can invite girls to your table;
- If you are a girl, you can get away with drinks without flirting with guys;
- Bachelorette parties usually get discounts or complimentary tables on slow nights – inquire about it.
How much does it cost?
A bottle service can cost anywhere between $150 to $1000 per person, depending on location and the amount you want to spend.
When you have enough guys (or girls who want to pitch in) in your group, it is financially wiser to get a bottle service. For instance, there are 10 guys who like to go to a top ranking club for a popular DJ. This can cost $60 for presale tickets or $75 for GA at the entrance, plus a tip to give to the bouncer when you are not willing to wait. Once you get in, drinks will cost about 20 per shot. Between buying drinks for your friends and girls, your bills could reach about $150 to $200 in no time.
Some planning and prudence will lead you to booking a table service. Though your table may not be on the dance floor, you can still enjoy many of the benefits mentioned earlier at a reasonable price. To balance the equation, you should have the right number of guys in your group – guys who like to drink a lot. If your group is too fond of girls, the price per person significantly increases, making it unwise to get a table.
When it comes to larger groups of guys and girls, try a hybrid approach – the guys get a table, while the girls could use the guest list or get presale tickets. In this way, you could keep the minimum lower. Since the girls are not counted as companions on the table, they can join you once they get in. There are some things to consider when you want to use this method:
- If girls want to be included on the guest list, they have to be there in advance and be earlier than the guys. You have to make sure they can get ready and move fast.
- Bottles are usually gone right away with larger groups. So, you should inform your bottle girls that you can only be the one who could order more bottles.